[FOSDEM] videos

Wouter Verhelst wouter at debian.org
Fri Feb 20 01:22:50 CET 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 11:49:47AM +0100, Benjamin Henrion wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When do you think the videos of FOSDEM will be processed?

I don't know about the videos from the official track, but the low-res
ones from the Debian devroom are already available:

http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2009/fosdem/

high-res are supposed to follow (or may already have been put online, I
dunno)

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22