[FOSDEM] Are there Delphi/Free Pascal developers coming to FOSDEM?

Mark Daems mdaems at advalvas.be
Wed Oct 14 00:36:02 CEST 2009

I'm a pascal developer living close to Brussels. Currently I'm managing
the Zeoslib project which provides a set of database connectivity
components for Delphi and Lazarus/Free Pascal.

Last year I was at FOSDEM but didn't notice much pascal activity around
there.

My question is very short : Is somebody aware of some Fpc/Lazarus/Delphi
developers attending FOSDEM?

As the call for speakers/lightning talks/... is opened it would be nice
to know if there's some interest for talks/presentations/dev
sessions/... about zeoslib or even more in general fpc and/or delphi
related subjects.

Maybe we meet soon at FOSDEM,

Mark