[FOSDEM] video tracks/ main tracks

Mattias 'Tias' Guns mguns at fosdem.org
Sun Jan 17 16:24:00 CET 2010

Christophe Vandeplas wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 1:42 PM, samuel desseaux <sam1975 at free.fr> wrote:
>> I'm going to take part to the next fosdem and i 'd like to know if it is
>> possible to film tracks/ main tracks or devrooms?
>
> The main tracks and lightning talks are going to be recorded by the
> FOSDEM organisation.
>
> Some devrooms organise their own recordings.
>
> Finally we publish all the videos at http://video.fosdem.org and on
> youtube.com/fosdemtalks

If you are wondering about filming the talks yourself:
The main track and lighting talk speakers all agreed that they would be
filmed, so it is no problem for you to film them too.
For devroom talks I would advise asking the speaker first.

Also note that only the official videoteam of a track can block multiple
seats or take part of the passage-way etc.

Kind regards,
Tias