[FOSDEM] Deadline extentions for stands and lightning talks

Tias Guns tias at fosdem.org
Tue Nov 27 21:23:20 CET 2012

Hello Hackers,

Due to some requests, we decided to extend the deadline for *stand
applications* for FOSDEM 2013.

Stands are places in the hallways that can be used to share information,
demo software, sell merchandising, give away goodies and so forth. They
allow projects to present themselves to the visitors in a more personal
fashion.

The new stand deadline is: 15 December 2012

We have also decided to extend our deadline for *lightingtalk
proposals*. This puts the deadline closer to the deadline of the
devrooms, and further from the deadline of the main tracks.

Lightning talks are aimed at projects that do not fit in one of the
devrooms listed below. During exactly 15 minutes, one person gets to
present the project or any aspect of it. All the lightning talks happen
in a large room that can host up to 300 people.

The new lightingtalk deadline is: 21 December 2012

Kind regards,
The FOSDEM organizers