[FOSDEM] FOSDEM on PeerTube

Wouter Verhelst wouter at fosdem.org
Thu Jan 28 05:57:29 UTC 2021

Hi James,

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 08:06:21PM +0000, James R. Haigh wrote:
> Dear FOSDEM,
> 	Will FOSDEM be uploading to PeerTube or similar? If so then how do I access FOSDEM's videos from a video client such as NewPipe?:
> https://F-Droid.org/packages/org.schabi.newpipe

The amount of content that FOSDEM produces is too much for even the
larger peertube instances (we asked), and setting up our own instance is
not something we have had the time for.

That doesn't mean we're not interested, but we have other priorities.

--
To the thief who stole my anti-depressants: I hope you're happy

  -- seen somewhere on the Internet on a photo of a billboard