Inching closer to the start date
We lost some momentum here, I’d like to see if we can pick it back up. Remember, we have https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/content-team-theme-ideas still out there, and it looks like it’s got some great starts. We could lock some ideas down on this thread, so we can start moving forward. -JJ
I added a few more comments etc. but I see some really good/decent themes and suggestions here. I suppose I would ask to the FOSDEM program team - what is the best way to help y'all in moving what you need forward? On Mon, 11 Aug 2025 at 18:54, JJ Asghar <jjasghar@gmail.com> wrote:
We lost some momentum here, I’d like to see if we can pick it back up.
Remember, we have https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/content-team-theme-ideas still out there, and it looks like it’s got some great starts.
We could lock some ideas down on this thread, so we can start moving forward.
-JJ _______________________________________________ Content-team mailing list Content-team@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/content-team
-- Eriol Fox: Human-rights centred designer *My PGP fingerprint: *654C AC5C DF3C 966E 6A09 4A5D F393 3F30 F404 2DAD Website: https://erioldoesdesign.github.io/ Github: https://github.com/Erioldoesdesign Mastodon: https://hachyderm.io/@erioldoesdesign Bluesky: https://bsky.app/profile/erioldoesdesign.bsky.social Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eriolfox/
Hi, I went ahead and added more information on two candidates I proposed in the etherpad. I second the question, if there is anything in particular we can do to help the program team, please let us know! Should we ask for abstracts for the potential talks? Best, Lucas "Oh no, not again." - A bowl of petunias on its way to certain death. On Tue, Aug 12, 2025 at 2:02 PM Eriol Fox <erioldoesdesign@gmail.com> wrote:
I added a few more comments etc. but I see some really good/decent themes and suggestions here. I suppose I would ask to the FOSDEM program team - what is the best way to help y'all in moving what you need forward?
On Mon, 11 Aug 2025 at 18:54, JJ Asghar <jjasghar@gmail.com> wrote:
We lost some momentum here, I’d like to see if we can pick it back up.
Remember, we have https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/content-team-theme-ideas still out there, and it looks like it’s got some great starts.
We could lock some ideas down on this thread, so we can start moving forward.
-JJ _______________________________________________ Content-team mailing list Content-team@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/content-team
-- Eriol Fox: Human-rights centred designer *My PGP fingerprint: *654C AC5C DF3C 966E 6A09 4A5D F393 3F30 F404 2DAD
Website: https://erioldoesdesign.github.io/ Github: https://github.com/Erioldoesdesign Mastodon: https://hachyderm.io/@erioldoesdesign Bluesky: https://bsky.app/profile/erioldoesdesign.bsky.social Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eriolfox/
_______________________________________________ Content-team mailing list Content-team@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/content-team
I assume a lot of FOSDEM folks (in Europe) may be on their holidays, but I was also going to ask about if we need to do an outreach to candidates on our list to check their availability/interest.... Regards, Ray On Wed, Aug 13, 2025 at 2:54 AM Lucas Chiesa <lucas.chiesa@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I went ahead and added more information on two candidates I proposed in the etherpad. I second the question, if there is anything in particular we can do to help the program team, please let us know! Should we ask for abstracts for the potential talks?
Best, Lucas
"Oh no, not again."
- A bowl of petunias on its way to certain death.
On Tue, Aug 12, 2025 at 2:02 PM Eriol Fox <erioldoesdesign@gmail.com> wrote:
I added a few more comments etc. but I see some really good/decent themes and suggestions here. I suppose I would ask to the FOSDEM program team - what is the best way to help y'all in moving what you need forward?
On Mon, 11 Aug 2025 at 18:54, JJ Asghar <jjasghar@gmail.com> wrote:
We lost some momentum here, I’d like to see if we can pick it back up.
Remember, we have https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/content-team-theme-ideas still out there, and it looks like it’s got some great starts.
We could lock some ideas down on this thread, so we can start moving forward.
-JJ _______________________________________________ Content-team mailing list Content-team@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/content-team
-- Eriol Fox: Human-rights centred designer *My PGP fingerprint: *654C AC5C DF3C 966E 6A09 4A5D F393 3F30 F404 2DAD
Website: https://erioldoesdesign.github.io/ Github: https://github.com/Erioldoesdesign Mastodon: https://hachyderm.io/@erioldoesdesign Bluesky: https://bsky.app/profile/erioldoesdesign.bsky.social Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eriolfox/
_______________________________________________ Content-team mailing list Content-team@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/content-team
_______________________________________________ Content-team mailing list Content-team@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/content-team
participants (4)
-
Eriol Fox -
JJ Asghar -
Lucas Chiesa -
Raymond Paik