Dear Catherine, I'm sorry but I won't be able to help with the devroom organization (which is why I didn't volunteer back then when you called for co-organizers). I've been happy to suggest invited speakers, and I'll be also happy to circulate the CFP via social media and the like, but that's about what I can offer in terms of engagement. So please do not add me to the mailing list either, Cheers On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 06:10:13PM +0100, Catherine Nuel wrote:Dear Georgios, all, I had a quick look at the Devrooms submissions status (this is here: https://penta.fosdem.org/report/review, an account on Pentabarf is needed). Apparently most of the Devrooms already started to receive proposals. We should certainly start distributing and sending invitations on our side to make sure we get enough talks proposals. Could we please coordinate on that? (quick reminder: we have a first list of people to contact on this page: https://www.fasten-project.eu/view/wiki/WP7/FOSDEM-Devroom) @all: do not hesitate to use this mailing list to say who is doing what or contacting xxx or yyy potential speaker. Thanks in advance for your support, Kind regards, Catherine (I am adding Cédric and Stefano on CC as I guess they are not yet registered on the list, I sent a request for that but no news yet). Le 22/10/2019 à 10:34, Catherine Nuel a écrit :Dear All, The CFP for FOSDEM is now published, you can see it: On FOSDEM website: https://fosdem.org/2020/news/2019-10-01-accepted-developer-rooms/. On FASTEN website: l.ow2.org/FOSDEM20 <https://t.co/FvL2Enq5eY> We will certainly get some proposals from the FOSDEM website, as this is highly visited, but we also need to promote the CFP on our own. This has been promoted already on twitter and linkedin. Please relay those posts on your personal networs, thanks in advance, here are the links: - Twitter: https://twitter.com/FastenProject/status/1186225287903764480 - Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/catherine-nuel-56800b8_fosdem-2020-home-activity-6592073446182711296-2aG9 @Georgios: Regarding the contact by emails with potential speakers, just let us know when you want to work on that, and how we can get organized (who is contacting them? ) Thank you. I am CC'ying FASTEN main list, so everyone can relay this CFP if you wish to. Thanks for your support, Regards, Catherine-- Catherine Nuel Marketing Co-ordinator OW2 www.ow2.org <http://www.ow2.org/> C: +33 6 77 79 59 15 S: catherine.nuel