Hi @all,
I posted it on my twitter and I'm sending it to some friends at PSF.

Regards,
--
Ingrid Sena
Software Engineer @ Endocode AG
ingrid.sena@endocode.com

Endocode AG, Brückenstraße 5A, 10179 Berlin
+49 30 1206 4472 | info@endocode.com | www.endocode.com

Vorstand: Lisa Nöth (Vorsitzende), Sebastian Sucker
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Mirko Boehm

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg - HRB 150748 B




On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 11:37 AM Georgios Gousios - EWI <G.Gousios@tudelft.nl> wrote:
Hi Catherine,

> As a reminder the deadline is december 4 so coming quite soon. I will see if we can offer a deadline extension for a few days. 

I will ping my contacts again.

@all: could you please invite and / or remind other people as well?

> Another question is what will we (the FASTEN team) present? any suggestion?

I (or someone else) will give the overall FASTEN presentation, with emphasis on what we have discovered so for.

Georgios
_______________________________________________
dependency-management-devroom mailing list
dependency-management-devroom@lists.fosdem.org
https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/dependency-management-devroom