Hello, I am Maria, I assist Peter Zaitsev (Percona CEO) with his events. We have submitted the talk to the Distributions Devroom. I can see the accepted status at Penta but we have not received any email from you. Please could you confirm the status of Peter's submission? Many thanks! -- Maria Azizova Staff Executive to CEO, Percona maria.azizova@percona.com Direct +7 917-054-42-41 <+%207%20917%20054%2042%2041> Linkedin mazizova <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mazizova/>
On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 1:01 AM Maria Azizova <maria.azizova@percona.com> wrote:
Hello,
I am Maria, I assist Peter Zaitsev (Percona CEO) with his events. We have submitted the talk to the Distributions Devroom. I can see the accepted status at Penta but we have not received any email from you. Please could you confirm the status of Peter's submission?
Hi Maria, We just sent out the status email for accepted talks. Please check the email that was provided in penta :) Thank you
Many thanks!
-- Maria Azizova Staff Executive to CEO, Percona maria.azizova@percona.com Direct +7 917-054-42-41 Linkedin mazizova _______________________________________________ distributions-devroom mailing list distributions-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/distributions-devroom
-- Vipul Siddharth He/His/Him Fedora | CentOS CI Infrastructure Team
participants (2)
-
Maria Azizova -
Vipul Siddharth