Q: FOSDEM 2019 Distributions Devroom acceptance notification
Hi, According to the announcement posted at [1], the CfP submission deadline was on 02.12.2018, the acceptance notification was scheduled on 07.12.2018, and the final schedule should be posted on 14.12.2018. To be honest, these dates are too strict to be plausible, so I'm not surprised that my submission is still in "undecided" state. However, I'd like to know what the real dates are, this would greatly help me with travel planning. Thanks, Dmitry [1] https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2018q4/002786.html
Hi, I am sorry that to say that we all got caught in other projects. We will have confirmations out by the end of the week. regards, bex On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 1:53 AM Dmitry V. Levin <fosdem.dl@altlinux.org> wrote:
Hi,
According to the announcement posted at [1], the CfP submission deadline was on 02.12.2018, the acceptance notification was scheduled on 07.12.2018, and the final schedule should be posted on 14.12.2018.
To be honest, these dates are too strict to be plausible, so I'm not surprised that my submission is still in "undecided" state.
However, I'd like to know what the real dates are, this would greatly help me with travel planning.
Thanks, Dmitry
[1] https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2018q4/002786.html _______________________________________________ distributions-devroom mailing list distributions-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/distributions-devroom
-- Brian (bex) Exelbierd | bexelbie@redhat.com | bex@pobox.com Fedora Community Action & Impact Coordinator @bexelbie | http://www.winglemeyer.org
Le mardi 18 décembre 2018 à 13:00 +0100, Brian (bex) Exelbierd a écrit :
Hi,
I am sorry that to say that we all got caught in other projects. We will have confirmations out by the end of the week.
Hi, it looks like schedule was published but confirmation mail were not sent. -- Frederic Crozat Enterprise Desktop Release Manager SUSE
participants (3)
-
Brian (bex) Exelbierd -
Dmitry V. Levin -
Frederic Crozat