Hello Neependra, First of all, apologies for the delay in getting you this status update about your talk submission. We had a lot of submissions to review and unfortunately real-life intruded more than expected. You have submitted a talk proposal "Evaluating Container Performance with respect to bare-metal and VMs" for the Distribution Devroom at Fosdem 2015. Thank you very much for your contribution and for helping make Fosdem an interesting conference. I am sorry but I have to tell you that your talk offer has been declined for the distribution devroom. We had a lot of excellent submissions and as we unfortunately only have two days of conference time some talks could not be accepted. In your case we found that the description of your talk suggests a different audience than we are trying to reach with the distribution room. The distribution devroom is aiming at the maintainers of Linux distributions and the toolset they use. Your talk however seems to be focusing on virtualization performance comparison which is rather independent of any distribution maintainers work. As your talk might be of interest for the virtualization devroom however I have reassigned it to that devroom. Unfortunately I have no insight into their planning and cannot say anything about your chances there. Again, I am very sorry we do not have better news for you. I do hope that you'll submit another talk next year at which point we'll hopefully be able to find space in the talk schedule for you. Should you have any questions or comments you can contact the devroom organizers at distributions-devroom@lists.fosdem.org. Cheers, Andreas Thienemann on behalf of the Distribution Dev Room Program Committee Andreas Thienemann, Christoph Wickert, Jim Perrin, Rikki Endsley and Robyn Bergeron
participants (1)
-
Andreas Thienemann