Adding 'decause' to CFP review list?
distro-devroom folks, I'm helping bstinson/KBSingh review the CFP's, but I don't see any submissions listed for me under my penta account. I heard from bstinson that pinging this list was the right way to get access, but if this isn't the right place, please advise me where to go instead. Many Thanks, --RemyD. -- Remy DeCausemaker Fedora Community Lead & Council <decause@redhat.com> https://whatcanidoforfedora.org
On Dec 04 13:06, Remy DeCausemaker wrote:
distro-devroom folks,
I'm helping bstinson/KBSingh review the CFP's, but I don't see any submissions listed for me under my penta account.
I heard from bstinson that pinging this list was the right way to get access, but if this isn't the right place, please advise me where to go instead.
Many Thanks, --RemyD.
-- Remy DeCausemaker Fedora Community Lead & Council <decause@redhat.com> https://whatcanidoforfedora.org _______________________________________________ distributions-devroom mailing list distributions-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/distributions-devroom
Hi All, Is anyone around to take a look at this? We're hoping to get Remy in to filter through our propsals. Cheers! -- Brian Stinson
On 12/11/2015 12:02 PM, Brian Stinson wrote:
Is anyone around to take a look at this? We're hoping to get Remy in to filter through our propsals.
I think this has to go to the devroom organizers or FOSDEM organizers, not sure if anybody on this list has the proper permissions. (Unless our kindly FOSDEM overlords are also monitoring this list.) Best, jzb -- Joe Brockmeier | Community Team, OSAS jzb@redhat.com | http://community.redhat.com/ Twitter: @jzb | http://dissociatedpress.net/
On Dec 11 14:20, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
On 12/11/2015 12:02 PM, Brian Stinson wrote:
Is anyone around to take a look at this? We're hoping to get Remy in to filter through our propsals.
I think this has to go to the devroom organizers or FOSDEM organizers, not sure if anybody on this list has the proper permissions. (Unless our kindly FOSDEM overlords are also monitoring this list.)
Best,
jzb -- Joe Brockmeier | Community Team, OSAS jzb@redhat.com | http://community.redhat.com/ Twitter: @jzb | http://dissociatedpress.net/
_______________________________________________ distributions-devroom mailing list distributions-devroom@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/distributions-devroom
Right you are! I must have dropped a CC somewhere, forwarded. Cheers! Brian
participants (3)
-
Brian Stinson -
Joe Brockmeier -
Remy DeCausemaker