Heads up, FOSDEM'15 distributions-devroom stuff and CfP coming up
Hi there, I am one of the people responsible for running the distributions-devroom at FOSDEM'15 next year. Joe, who did an excellent job last year, is running the cloud devroom this year and therefore asked me to step up. In order to make sure that it's not just a single person taking care of things and possibly missing things, I asked a few friends who I knew would be at FOSDEM if they'd be willing to help out. The full team is thus as follows: Andreas Thienemann, Christoph Wickert, Jim Perrin, Rikki Endsley and Robyn Bergeron I am using this mailinglist as a contact address for any questions or problems in the CfP. This might result in some questions from speakers willing to contribute to this list. Please do keep this in mind. Should you chose to answer a question, please be courteous and if in doubt wait for an "official answer". Thank you. If you should have any issues with the mailinglist, feel free to ask me for help, I've been entered as the mailman admin for the list and can most likely help you out. As promised in the subject, the CfP is going to be sent out in a few minutes but a sneak preview is visible at <https://github.com/ixs/distributions-devroom/blob/master/README.md>. Should you see any glaring mistakes I made, now would be a good time to mention that to me. As I said, the CfP will go out in a few minutes. :-) Please do feel free to send the CfP around to your friends who you believe might be able to contribute interesting topics to the devroom. If you have any ideas or suggestion how to improve on next year's distributions-devroom, please do speak up. Otherwise I'm looking forward to welcoming you all on the 31st of January and the 1st of February 2015 in H.1302 again. cheers, andreas
On 10/22/2014 05:17 AM, Andreas Thienemann wrote:
Joe, who did an excellent job last year, is running the cloud devroom this year and therefore asked me to step up. In order to make sure that it's not just a single person taking care of things and possibly missing things, I asked a few friends who I knew would be at FOSDEM if they'd be willing to help out.
Thanks. ;-) I'm still lurking here if you have any questions about last year. Assuming the FOSDEM Flu + beer I had last year didn't erase all relevant details, I'm happy to try to answer any questions about the process. Best, jzb -- Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst jzb@redhat.com | http://community.redhat.com/ Twitter: @jzb | http://dissociatedpress.net/
participants (2)
-
Andreas Thienemann -
Joe Brockmeier