Aha, thank you. That's what I get for not reading properly. Now I will wait until you announce it is time to start organising the devrooms.

Robert


On 7 August 2015 at 07:47, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@fosdem.org> wrote:
Hi Robert,

On Fri, Aug 07, 2015 at 01:06:45AM +0100, Robert Virding wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Do you know when you will send the call for participation.

Most likely: later this month, or september at the latest.

> I have seen on the FOSDEM site that there is already a list of devrooms

This is not correct. You may have seen a list of devrooms for this
year's edition, but for the 2016 edition there is no such list yet.

> so I hope I have missed my opportunity to organise an erlang devroom.

ITYM "have not missed" :-)

you haven't.

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26