On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 10:29 AM, Philipp Klaus Krause <philipp@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de> wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On 05.01.2015 13:30, Stefan Kalkowski wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> there is still no embedded devroom schedule publicly available,
> nor e-mail notifications present (at least I didn't received one).
> I fully understand that organizing FOSDEM is a labor-intensive
> challenge, and I very much appreciate your efforts to make this
> great event possible. Nevertheless, the initially propagated final
> notification is now 20 days overdue. It would be fine if you could
> at least tell us when the final notifications will be send.
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
>

While I did not get an email I saw the status of my talk proposal in
pentabarf change from "undecided" to "accepted". The schedule at the
moment has only one talk though:
https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/track/embedded/

Yes, that is correct. 
 
That URL is only showing one item on the schedule. Work is currently ongoing in scheduling. This is a non-trivial amount of work as you surely understand. You can view your currently assigned time in Pentabarf (the same place you registered your talk.)

Regards,

Jeremiah