Hello Bob,

I live in Brussels and I think bus 71 can help you most. It goes from De Brouckčre to Delta and there is a stop at Brussel Centraal
and you get of at ULB. Your immediately at Fosdem. To answer to your question if it is worth the trip? Yes, most definitly. Even if
you don't understand everything (which is my case).

I hope you'll come.

Erik.


Inactive hide details for bob <bob.van.hove@gmail.com>bob <bob.van.hove@gmail.com>


          bob <bob.van.hove@gmail.com>

          22/02/2007 16:53
          Please respond to
          FOSDEM visitors <fosdem@lists.fosdem.org>


To

fosdem@lists.fosdem.org

cc


Subject

[FOSDEM] some questions

Hi,

Do you think a non-developer but rather foss enthusiast (and aspiring developer)
who knows a little bit about *nix and a little bit about programming should attend fosdem?

The talks about software patents, the olpc, gplv3 and such seem interesting,
what other not-so-technical talks would you suggest?

I ask this because it's a long train-bus ride and I have to weigh my chances of getting lost to what I would gain at fosdem ;)

This might sound like a stupid question but does anyone know what bus line goes back from fosdem to brussel centraal (preferably around 16u-17u) ?
(
http://www.stib.irisnet.be appears to only show time tables for individual bus lines)

bob





_______________________________________________
FOSDEM mailing list
FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org
http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem