On 30 January 2013 13:06, Joop Boonen <joop_boonen@web.de> wrote:
Hi Željko,



On 2013-01-30 12:47, Željko Filipin wrote:
Hi,

I usually buy a prepaid SIM card when I am traveling abroad. Does
anybody have recommendations which one to take? It would be great if I
could buy it at the airport, but that is optional.

I don't know if you can buy it from a store, but Mobile Vikings is cheap.
https://mobilevikings.com/bel/en/


I would mostly use the it for internet access. I would probably send
a text message here and there. It would be nice to be able to call
somebody local, but I almost never use that.

Thanks,

Željko
_______________________________________________
FOSDEM mailing list
FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org
https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem

Regards,

Joop.

_______________________________________________
FOSDEM mailing list
FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org
https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem

Would also recommend Mobile Viking, though you should be aware they do not cover all places in Belgium.

You can order a SIM on-line.


--
"Life on Earth may be expensive,
 but it comes with a free ride around the Sun."