hi bernard 


there is no official fosdem event on saturday evening, but there is a lot of unofficial, community organised stuff, most of which can be found on the fringe page https://fosdem.org/2020/fringe/


greetz
wouter 

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 12:41 AM Bernard Tyers - Mobile <bernard@ei8fdb.org> wrote:
Hi,

I've been asked if there is an "official" (i.e. advertised as part of/connected to) FOSDEM event on the Saturday night of FOSDEM?

I'm thinking similar to the Friday night Delerium meet-up (tho' not sure if it was ever/still is official!), however not necessarily located in a pub.

Over the years I'm not aware of any, but I thought I should ask.


Thanks in advance,
Bernard


Open Source Design devroom
--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
_______________________________________________
FOSDEM mailing list
FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org
https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem


--
No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.