Good morning,
I wanted to let the FOSDEM community know about the 16th International Conference on Open Source Systems, which will be held online on May 13-14 beginning at 0830 CET.
It's possible to register and attend at no charge this year.
The conference is sponsored by a working group managed by the International Federation for Information Processing, a long-established international organization.
I'm sorry that we have waited until the last moment to let you know, but I recently discovered that the conference publicity committee didn't reach out specifically to FOSDEM. Better late than never....
I think that the Program Committee has created a very interesting and relevant conference that would be of interest to FOSDEM attendees. You can find more information and the program schedule at
http://oss2020.org.
We would be grateful if you could pass this information along to the FOSDEM community as soon as possible so that people can participate. Thanks for your help.
Stay safe and healthy.
Tony Wasserman
Chair, IFIP Working Group on Open Source Systems (2.13)
Professor of Software Management Practice
Carnegie Mellon University - Silicon Valley