Dear Sumana,

I am going to FOSDEM and I am looking for a women to share a room as well. I would be glad to be room mates with you. Please let me know if you are interested.

Maria

2010/1/13 Sumana Harihareswara <sumana.harihareswara@collabora.co.uk>
Are there any women going to FOSDEM 2010 who could spare space on their hotel
room floor, or want to share a room with another woman (me)?  I'd prefer staying
in or near the Renaissance Hotel, near the Brussels-Luxembourg railway station,
because that's where my colleagues will be.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/brubr-renaissance-brussels-hotel/

I plan on arriving Thursday night or Friday morning and leaving Monday the
8th.  Please email me offlist to coordinate.

Best,
Sumana Harihareswara
http://brainwane.net

P.S.  I didn't see any women posting about FOSDEM 2010 in the Couchsurfing group
at http://www.couchsurfing.org/group.html?gid=16380 but that might be a good
place to coordinate roomshares in general.


_______________________________________________
FOSDEM mailing list
FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org
http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem