Hi, I'm a CAcert Assurer and I'd like to increase my points during FOSDEM :-) Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any detail about CAcert assurance party. http://fosdem.org/2010/keysigning Anybody know more about it? Cordiali Saluti / Kindest Regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen -- Marco Cavallini | KOAN sas | Bergamo - Italia embedded and real-time software engineering Phone:+39-035-255.235 - Fax:+39-178-22.39.748 http://www.KoanSoftware.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA512 The following was received from Marco Cavallini [KOAN], on 01/27/10 17:22:
Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any detail about CAcert assurance party. http://fosdem.org/2010/keysigning
Anybody know more about it?
You should be able to find more info here: https://wiki.cacert.org/events/FOSDEM2010 See you there! :) - -- Ewald Tienkamp 06-BEL-EWALD ewald@tienkamp.nl http://ewald.tienkamp.info http://ewald.tienkamp.nl -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v2.0.11 (GNU/Linux) iQIcBAEBCgAGBQJLYGm6AAoJEPQwwUXGQfOM+rwP/3wLxDy5eSO9FMKmMSoT0WpO ffs30lERXA7dlGlI6TbMhx+wFqpEARSkU8dmWX6KP9nGUx2MYPqUGTdDIj0p2C0m wHsNcVsrfWbXDKAT3NiotmHR+5dssSeod41OyILZQ/iK39n2tZAxoHEBXZLaGfoY xTsNDk8MTetsxzMrShCwTOF/h9Hg5GDfTKmks25f8dqQpfzZDo/rTdORnujhZD5T dWKiy35uZXGfsEqqyv9R74U6zVcoGvUHslybN4DdmZeZvE4wyvHTYeonn2z3R3m6 EftLTyd0I7eMaqn1YY0rxgmLRrTDonvS1AJbATiektu5S4+O9exq6nlsAfvmheJq N3H7gBzLGpeDABpYyfSjzM8wdmrcXgfXu2kcAQghB9QezGrhKM82EJt1IrxigFaK aY/wGvx6nT8l2ZPIx/bTPKfYS2uOtrNuxX+CUnlWsIvwdosJiywibartiWumIIHe q0qutu9kxk28fD1MCPeXk3HH/kzS+Zm9zZQOWztwYiI9HB6+rGyRW4yoedkt8d/6 tjSoG3rxMUFhT9E+LC4ktmVh5tJyR+/mJhZsYI/g0PcaBoPye2YACjW72Elczu4R o5zDUKQqqG5sJ1FmqjwaXIZ1vXEz89AQBfop2m/SPbO/nJcJnaFJZdbWyToXE0mt wE3ohWrB3JMIk2xvx/8S =bOUT -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Hello Marco,
I'm a CAcert Assurer and I'd like to increase my points during FOSDEM :-) Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any detail about CAcert assurance party. http://fosdem.org/2010/keysigning Anybody know more about it?
Sure ... there will not only be a CAcert-booth ... an additional assurance-event will be parallel to the PGP-keysigning ... The former auditor (Ian) will give lightning-talk immediately before the PGP-keysigning. During the fosdem every assurer is welcome ... especially non-german and non-dutch ones (since we need assurers all over the world) ... therefore you're welcome !!! have a nice day (and trip to fosdem)
participants (3)
-
dirk astrath -
Ewald Tienkamp -
Marco Cavallini [KOAN]