I need to modify my talk page, deleting the description part and keeping just the abstract. How can i do it? https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/linux_server_administration_for_nonex... I'd like to add my BIO, as submitted on penta. Is there a way? Alessio
On 25/12/2015 05:58, Alessio Fattorini wrote:
I need to modify my talk page, deleting the description part and keeping just the abstract. How can i do it? https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/linux_server_administration_for_nonex... I'd like to add my BIO, as submitted on penta. Is there a way?
It'as all in penta just take the time to navigate penta. Ludo https://www.flickr.com/photos/lhirlimann/23330819263/in/dateposted/
Thanks Ludovic, but I just changed my info and nothing happens on fosdem page Is there anything else I can do? --- Alessio Fattorini - Nethesis From: Ludovic Hirlimann To: Alessio Fattorini fosdem@lists.fosdem.org Date: December 25, 2015 7:59:58 AM CET Subject: Re: [FOSDEM] How can I modify my talk page? On 25/12/2015 05:58, Alessio Fattorini wrote: I need to modify my talk page, deleting the description part and keeping just the abstract. How can i do it? https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/event/linux_server_administration_for_nonex... / I'd like to add my BIO, as submitted on penta. Is there a way? It'as all in penta just take the time to navigate penta. Ludo https://www.flickr.com/photos/lhirlimann/23330819263/in/dateposted/
On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Alessio Fattorini <alessio.fattorini@nethesis.it> wrote:
Thanks Ludovic, but I just changed my info and nothing happens on fosdem page Is there anything else I can do?
The schedule on the site is updated by a batch process. You can see at the bottom of: https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/events/ when it ran successfully for the last time. All you can do is wait.
Thanks man, now it's clear to me. --- Alessio Fattorini - Nethesis ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Johan Van de Wauw To: Alessio Fattorini Cc: Ludovic Hirlimann FOSDEM visitors Date: January 4, 2016 11:27:25 AM CET Subject: Re: [FOSDEM] How can I modify my talk page? On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Alessio Fattorini wrote: Thanks Ludovic, but I just changed my info and nothing happens on fosdem page Is there anything else I can do? The schedule on the site is updated by a batch process. You can see at the bottom of: https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/events/ when it ran successfully for the last time. All you can do is wait.
participants (3)
-
Alessio Fattorini -
Johan Van de Wauw -
Ludovic Hirlimann