changed public name, apply ?
Hi, I'd like to change my web-facing public name on FOSDEM schedule. I changed it on pentabarf, would it be possible to apply on public schedule / main website ? thanks, makapuf
On 22/01/16 17:30, mak apuf wrote:
Hi, I'd like to change my web-facing public name on FOSDEM schedule.
I changed it on pentabarf, would it be possible to apply on public schedule / main website ?
I think this should happen automatically after a delay of a few minutes
OK done, thanks ! 2016-01-22 17:31 GMT+01:00 Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.pro>:
On 22/01/16 17:30, mak apuf wrote:
Hi, I'd like to change my web-facing public name on FOSDEM schedule.
I changed it on pentabarf, would it be possible to apply on public schedule / main website ?
I think this should happen automatically after a delay of a few minutes _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
participants (2)
-
Daniel Pocock -
mak apuf