Maps of different floors for Building U?
Hello FOSDEM Folks, I am making a couple of updates to our speaker info letter and one speaker suggested it would be very nice to have a map of Building U since it is a bit hard to navigate. I have a map of Building U, floor 2, but not floor 5. Is such a map available? Thank you for your help. Cheers, LH -- Leslie Hawthorn http://twitter.com/lhawthorn
Hello Leslie! https://nav.fosdem.org might help. Kind regards, Mark Op vr 17 jan. 2020 om 12:48 schreef Leslie Hawthorn <mebelh@gmail.com>:
Hello FOSDEM Folks,
I am making a couple of updates to our speaker info letter and one speaker suggested it would be very nice to have a map of Building U since it is a bit hard to navigate. I have a map of Building U, floor 2, but not floor 5. Is such a map available?
Thank you for your help.
Cheers, LH
-- Leslie Hawthorn http://twitter.com/lhawthorn _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 at 12:55, Mark Van den Borre <mark@fosdem.org> wrote:
Hello Leslie!
https://nav.fosdem.org might help.
I have been attending FOSDEM for more than a decade and I had no idea this tool existed. Thank you, friends! -- Leslie Hawthorn http://twitter.com/lhawthorn
On 1/17/20 12:54 PM, Mark Van den Borre wrote:
Hello Leslie!
https://nav.fosdem.org might help.
Leslie, Note that we are still updating the maps. I have removed the pois showing the track names. * your room is UB5.230. Note that this is another room than last year, but next to it. * there are two entrances to your room. The one in the back has a few stairs (the back of the room is a bit higher). If you prepare signs for entrance/exit, you may want to keep that in mind. * there is an entrance to the building which is not yet mapped, close to the H building. This is the recommended way for people with reduced mobility. Kind Regards, Johan
participants (3)
-
Johan Van de Wauw -
Leslie Hawthorn -
Mark Van den Borre