Need help for inviataion letter for Visa
Hi, I am Anish Patil from India working as Software Engineer at Red Hat. I would like to attend FOSSDEM and https://live.gnome.org/DeveloperExperience/Hackfest2013. I need invitation letter for Visa, can someone please send me invitation letter ASAP? Thanks in advance. Thanks, Anish Patil +91-9011074654
On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Anish Patil <apatil@redhat.com> wrote:
I need invitation letter for Visa, can someone please send me invitation letter ASAP?
Maybe this could help: Frequently Asked Questions - I need a formal invitation for a VISA request https://fosdem.org/2013/faq/#q5 Željko
Hello There is some more information about this in the FAQ: https://fosdem.org/2013/faq/#q5 Maybe you have a colleague at Red Hat somewhere in Europe who can help you with this? Ward On 01/09/2013 10:46 AM, Anish Patil wrote:
Hi,
I am Anish Patil from India working as Software Engineer at Red Hat. I would like to attend FOSSDEM and https://live.gnome.org/DeveloperExperience/Hackfest2013. I need invitation letter for Visa, can someone please send me invitation letter ASAP? Thanks in advance.
Thanks, Anish Patil +91-9011074654 _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
participants (3)
-
Anish Patil -
Ward De Ridder -
Željko Filipin