Hello, Thanks for the great work, but we have an automatic ical and xcal feed. I noticed we didn't activate them in the menu's yet so I added them right now. Sorry for that ! http://fosdem.org/2009/schedule/xcal http://fosdem.org/2009/schedule/ical These feeds are connected to our schedule-generation-system and will always be up2date. Even if the schedule changes.
Hi,
I made a public Google Calendar containing all of the main tracks. They contain the name of the session (e.g. "MediaWiki"), the speaker, the category (e.g. "Collaboration"), the location (e.g. "Chavanne") and the date & time. I thought you might be interested in putting this up on the site.
The URL's are:
- XML: http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/88v4cpjshmc1cmn4s0qpfd869s@group.calend... - ICAL: http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/88v4cpjshmc1cmn4s0qpfd869s@group.calenda... - HTML: http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=88v4cpjshmc1cmn4s0qpfd869s%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Brussels
People can add this calendar to their Google Calendar (or whatever calendar they want, as long as it supports ICal or XML, I guess) and then click on a session to copy it to their personal calendar.
It's been added to "Google Public Calendars", so it should show up when you search that repository for "Fosdem", but I think it's not indexed yet.
I didn't include the devrooms nor the lightning talks, as there are a lot of them and I'm somewhat limited in time right now, but it could be interesting to add the lightning talks. Should someone want to do this, I can add that person's Gmail address to the calendar so (s)he can modify the calendar.
Hopefully I didn't miss a part of the site where this has already been done :-)
Feel free to let me know if something needs to be modified...
See you at Fosdem!
Ludovic
On Thursday 15 January 2009 13:22:02 Christophe Vandeplas wrote:
Thanks for the great work, but we have an automatic ical and xcal feed. I noticed we didn't activate them in the menu's yet so I added them right now. Sorry for that ! http://fosdem.org/2009/schedule/xcal http://fosdem.org/2009/schedule/ical
Cor ... ! Point and click and straight into Korganiser 4.1.0 ! Whatever next ? Any chance of a built in beer calculator ? ;) -- Richard www.sheflug.org.uk
On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Christophe Vandeplas <cvandeplas@fosdem.org> wrote:
Hello,
Thanks for the great work, but we have an automatic ical and xcal feed. I noticed we didn't activate them in the menu's yet so I added them right now. Sorry for that !
http://fosdem.org/2009/schedule/xcal http://fosdem.org/2009/schedule/ical
These feeds are connected to our schedule-generation-system and will always be up2date. Even if the schedule changes.
Lightning talks are included in there? -- Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org> FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403
participants (3)
-
Benjamin Henrion -
Christophe Vandeplas -
Richard Ibbotson