Finding slides and code
Hello All, I search slides and code produce by Thibault Dory for the event : "Comparing Scalable NOSQL Databases: Functionality and Measurements". I heard they are a wiki for the Data Analytics devroom but i dont find it. Do you know how to find the wiki, slides or code ? -- Thomas Clavier http://www.tcweb.org Jabber/XMPP/MSN/Gtalk : tom@jabber.tcweb.org +33 (0)6 20 81 81 30 +33 (0)950 783 783
2011/2/8 Thomas Clavier <tom@tcweb.org>:
Hello All,
I search slides and code produce by Thibault Dory for the event : "Comparing Scalable NOSQL Databases: Functionality and Measurements". I heard they are a wiki for the Data Analytics devroom but i dont find it. Do you know how to find the wiki, slides or code ?
The wiki is here, but I have not yet started to gather the slides: http://datadevroom.couch.it Some slides URL have been twitted during and after the event: http://twitter.com/DataDevRoom In particular those you are looking for: http://www.slideshare.net/ThibaultDory/comparing-nosql-databases-benchmark Here is a wrap-up in French that has a lot of links to more resources: http://www.readtfb.net/2011/02/06/fosdem-2011-day-1/ As for the source code, Thibault Dory said during his presentation he needed to clean it up before publishing it. Best, -- Olivier http://twitter.com/ogrisel - http://github.com/ogrisel
participants (2)
-
Olivier Grisel -
Thomas Clavier