planning PDF for sunday shows "saturday"
Hi, As usual I printed too many fosdem plannings... Then I realized why: the sunday one shows "saturday" at the bottom (after page 1-8). see https://tmp.fosdem.org/booklet-official/booklet_sun-print.pdf : saturday still appears at the bottom :/ Maybe there's still time to correct it for this friday before too many people print it :D If it had been available as ODT (and then exported as PDF) I could have provided a patch :p It's really a good work, took me only 15 min to print (I spent once ago more than 2 hours formatting this planning to take less than 10 pages...). I printed page 2-4 recto/verso so that I have a blank page I can write on (I know the plan of fosdem :D). Thanks for the new format in 4 pages recto-verso ! See you @++ Ben'. aka BAud
On 01/30/2015 12:16 AM, baud123@tuxfamily.org wrote:
Hi,
As usual I printed too many fosdem plannings... Then I realized why: the sunday one shows "saturday" at the bottom (after page 1-8).
Oh my, thanks for spotting that! I actually added a macro for each day to avoid something like that, but then forgot to update it ; )
see https://tmp.fosdem.org/booklet-official/booklet_sun-print.pdf : saturday still appears at the bottom :/ Maybe there's still time to correct it for this friday before too many people print it :D If it had been available as ODT (and then exported as PDF) I could have provided a patch :p It's really a good work, took me only 15 min to print (I spent once ago more than 2 hours formatting this planning to take less than 10 pages...). I printed page 2-4 recto/verso so that I have a blank page I can write on (I know the plan of fosdem :D). Thanks for the new format in 4 pages recto-verso !
You're very welcome! If you're interested, source is here: https://github.com/tias/penta_booklet Kind regards, Tias
See you @++ Ben'. aka BAud _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
participants (2)
-
baud123@tuxfamily.org -
Tias Guns