Sojourner (N900) for Fosdem 2013
Hi, I have created dirty version of sojourner for Fosdem 2013, because I don't particularly like confclerk's interface. Package was created by repackaging previous version from maemo repository with Fosdem 2013 schedule - in other words I didn't rebuild the package from the source (because I do not know how to do it and didn't have time to investigate), I just added extra files to it and changed the config. Sojourner does not support HTTPS when downloading the schedule, and Fosdem 2013 schedule is only available through HTTPS. To solve this problem I have created HTTP proxy at the following URL: http://fosdem.loomchild.net/2013/schedule/xml and configured the package to use my proxy. Anyways, it seems to work, so I thought other people may be interested. Requirements: - Old version should be un-installed. - Dependencies: python2.5, python-gobject (>= 2.16), python-hildon, python-notify, python-osso, python-dbus Package download URL: http://fosdem.loomchild.net/sojourner_0.2.7_all.deb
participants (1)
-
Jarek Lipski