Offer: bed for 35€ in 4* Marriott Hotel
5 Feb
2007
5 Feb
'07
3:07 p.m.
Hi, with the help from a friend I managed to get a very favourable rate for the nice and shiny four-star Renaissance Marriott Hotel, conveniently located half-way between FOSDEM and the city centre (think beer event!). I don't mind staying there by myself. But I can change my reservation to a twin room (two separate beds) if somebody is still looking for an affordable, upscale place to stay and does not mind sharing a room with a stranger (I am not geeky enough to have stopped taking showers ;-)). I have only booked the night from Friday to Saturday but an extension is possible. Cost per night of 70€ would be split. Regards & see you at FOSDEM Rolf
7188
Age (days ago)
7188
Last active (days ago)
0 comments
1 participants
participants (1)
-
Rolf Leggewie