Lost and found: black Fedora at the Beer Event
Hi all, we found a black Fedora which was left under the table where we were selling beer tokens. I brought it to the main infodesk this morning, so if you miss a fedora or know someone who misses one, you know where to go. -- Richard
wel, ive lost a black neck tube warmer. Im not sure at what point. I think it was during the beer event. It was not mine and it was a gift so I would hate to lose it :( If anybody has seen it, please contact me. I'll ask in lost and found at help desk info later today :) greets! aL On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Richard Hartmann < richih.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
we found a black Fedora which was left under the table where we were selling beer tokens.
I brought it to the main infodesk this morning, so if you miss a fedora or know someone who misses one, you know where to go.
-- Richard _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
participants (2)
-
alberto fuentes -
Richard Hartmann