Mobile app: FOSDEM companion
Just for the record, a short note to let those interested know that the Android app `FOSDEM companion' works quite well on my phone. This has the updated information for 2015 that is also available on the website. I'm informing the list because it might be helpful for others and the page https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/mobile/ asks to share experiences here. I am not involved with development this applicaiton, nor have I tested any other apps that are listed on the webpage. Regards, Johan
On Fri, 16 Jan 2015 11:24:24 +0100, Johan van Selst wrote:
I'm informing the list because it might be helpful for others and the page https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/mobile/ asks to share experiences here. I am not involved with development this applicaiton, nor have I tested any other apps that are listed on the webpage.
ConfClerk can be moved/copied from 2014 to 2015. It's not bound to a specific conference/year, so it will continue to work as long as the pentabarf XML stays the same. (And to make sure I've tested it now.) Giggity (installed via F-droid) also seems to work. Cheers, gregor -- .''`. Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key 0xBB3A68018649AA06 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer - http://www.debian.org/ `. `' Member of VIBE!AT & SPI, fellow of the Free Software Foundation Europe `- NP: Tracy Chapman: Crossroads
On 2015-01-16 11:24:24 (+0100), Johan van Selst <johans@stack.nl> wrote:
Just for the record, a short note to let those interested know that the Android app `FOSDEM companion' works quite well on my phone. This has the updated information for 2015 that is also available on the website.
I'm informing the list because it might be helpful for others and the page https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/mobile/ asks to share experiences here. I am not involved with development this applicaiton, nor have I tested any other apps that are listed on the webpage.
I'll update the list on the website. Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
participants (3)
-
gregor herrmann -
Johan van Selst -
Philip Paeps