Linux Containers @FOSDEM
Guys, I know I'm a bit late to the party but I'm wondering why there is no track for these ? Docker has been taking the internet by storm lately... Is there any room where LXCs/Docker will be talked about ? I myself would be willing to give a talk about LXCs (I'm the guy behind containerops.org).... But I'm assuming it's A too late to submit a talk B there is not room where LXC belong to I'm pretty sure the interest is there IMHO... M.
Hello, The Virtualization DevRoom looks like the right place: https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/virtualisation_and_iaas/ https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/fosdem14-virt-and-iaas-devroom/04y5Y... On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 2:56 AM, Milos Gajdos <gy2kre@centrum.cz> wrote:
Guys, I know I'm a bit late to the party but I'm wondering why there is no track for these ? Docker has been taking the internet by storm lately... Is there any room where LXCs/Docker will be talked about ?
I myself would be willing to give a talk about LXCs (I'm the guy behind containerops.org)....
But I'm assuming it's A too late to submit a talk B there is not room where LXC belong to
I'm pretty sure the interest is there IMHO... M. _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
-- Pau Garcia i Quiles http://www.elpauer.org (Due to my workload, I may need 10 days to answer)
participants (2)
-
Milos Gajdos -
Pau Garcia i Quiles