Hello, The Python and Mozilla devrooms schedules are not in the Fosdem webpage: https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/python/ https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/mozilla/ I just realized that the Python one is here: http://python-fosdem.org/schedule Is the Mozilla one available at some place? Thank you, -- Carles Pina i Estany Web: http://pinux.info || Blog: http://pintant.cat
On 09/01/2014 11:13, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:
Hello,
The Python and Mozilla devrooms schedules are not in the Fosdem webpage: https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/python/ https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/mozilla/
I just realized that the Python one is here: http://python-fosdem.org/schedule
Is the Mozilla one available at some place?
Here for now. Clarista will put it online soon I believe. Ludo -- http://sietch-tabr.tumblr.com/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/lhirlimann/
On 2014-01-09 10:13:21 (+0000), Carles Pina i Estany <carles@pina.cat> wrote:
The Python and Mozilla devrooms schedules are not in the Fosdem webpage: https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/python/ https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/mozilla/
As soon as the relevant devroom organisers fill in their schedules in our Pentabarf, the schedules will turn up on the FOSDEM website (well, once a cronjob processes them).
I just realized that the Python one is here: http://python-fosdem.org/schedule
Is the Mozilla one available at some place?
The deadline for devroom organisers to give us their schedules is this weekend. Hopefully, they will all (or mostly) be there. Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
On 09/01/2014 13:21, Philip Paeps wrote:
On 2014-01-09 10:13:21 (+0000), Carles Pina i Estany <carles@pina.cat> wrote:
The Python and Mozilla devrooms schedules are not in the Fosdem webpage: https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/python/ https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/mozilla/ As soon as the relevant devroom organisers fill in their schedules in our Pentabarf, the schedules will turn up on the FOSDEM website (well, once a cronjob processes them).
I just realized that the Python one is here: http://python-fosdem.org/schedule
Is the Mozilla one available at some place? The deadline for devroom organisers to give us their schedules is this weekend. Hopefully, they will all (or mostly) be there.
Philip
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ajjw2eMyuJ3PdHhnbkhqLXNqNjM3dVdyUDZEdFFQdWc&output=html for mozilla -- http://sietch-tabr.tumblr.com/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/lhirlimann/
participants (3)
-
Carles Pina i Estany -
Ludovic Hirlimann -
Philip Paeps