8 Mar
2007
8 Mar
'07
2:57 p.m.
Hello Fosdem organizers, Thank you for organizing FOSDEM. We had great time! However, we have been told from many presenters that their presentation slides will be posted on FOSDEM web. I keep revisiting your site but no presentation links so far. Could you please post the slides? Andreas
9 Mar
9 Mar
8:50 a.m.
Hello Fosdem organizers,
Thank you for organizing FOSDEM. We had great time! However, we have been told from many presenters that their presentation slides will be posted on FOSDEM web.
I keep revisiting your site but no presentation links so far.
Could you please post the slides?
We are still collecting the slides. I think we'll be able to put what we have online around the upcoming week. Greets
7156
Age (days ago)
7157
Last active (days ago)
1 comments
2 participants
participants (2)
-
Andreas Orfanos -
Christophe Vandeplas