A fellow JRuby hacker and I will be in Brussels for Thursday and Friday and looking to get some work done while we're there. Could somebody, on or off-list, recommend some coworking spaces or other good hacking spaces for us to visit? I've had limited lyck in the past finding coffee shops with good wifi and power, so this time I figured I'd ask ahead :) Cheers, -R. Tyler Croy
There is a Workshop café Avenue Louise. Decent wifi and plugs everywhere 😄 http://fr.m.yelp.be/biz/workshop-caf%C3%A9-city-of-brussels Le jeudi 22 janvier 2015, R. Tyler Croy <tyler@monkeypox.org> a écrit :
A fellow JRuby hacker and I will be in Brussels for Thursday and Friday and looking to get some work done while we're there.
Could somebody, on or off-list, recommend some coworking spaces or other good hacking spaces for us to visit? I've had limited lyck in the past finding coffee shops with good wifi and power, so this time I figured I'd ask ahead :)
Cheers, -R. Tyler Croy
R. Tyler Croy schreef op wo 21-01-2015 om 22:27 [-0800]:
A fellow JRuby hacker and I will be in Brussels for Thursday and Friday and looking to get some work done while we're there.
Could somebody, on or off-list, recommend some coworking spaces or other good hacking spaces for us to visit? I've had limited lyck in the past finding coffee shops with good wifi and power, so this time I figured I'd ask ahead :)
You could try http://www.betacowork.com/ Ramon Suarez, the founder, is very open source-minded, and they have offered hacking space for FOSDEM visitors before. -- Jan Claeys
Hello, We have also place available in Diegem (other side of Brussels). Hacking around the clock (and after FOSDEM-hours) is possible. We have free drinks and a shower too (only one sofa-bed tough). Send me an off-message mail if you are interested and indicate from when till when you need access for how many people (people will get individual access codes). Grtz, Jasper -- Jasper Nuyens Managing Director, Linux Belgium http://www.linuxbe.com Phone: +32 (0)2 747 47 01 Fax: +32 (0)2 747 47 10 GSM: +32 (0)478 978967 On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 5:18 AM, Jan Claeys <lists@janc.be> wrote:
R. Tyler Croy schreef op wo 21-01-2015 om 22:27 [-0800]:
A fellow JRuby hacker and I will be in Brussels for Thursday and Friday and looking to get some work done while we're there.
Could somebody, on or off-list, recommend some coworking spaces or other good hacking spaces for us to visit? I've had limited lyck in the past finding coffee shops with good wifi and power, so this time I figured I'd ask ahead :)
You could try http://www.betacowork.com/
Ramon Suarez, the founder, is very open source-minded, and they have offered hacking space for FOSDEM visitors before.
-- Jan Claeys
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
participants (4)
-
Jan Claeys -
Jasper Nuyens -
Manuel Kirstetter -
R. Tyler Croy