Request for Information
Hi, I remember that when I participated at Osdem some time ago, I met some blind people who were using a Linux system with speech synthesis. I recently met a friend who is going blind, because of a genetic condition, and I was wondering if I could put him in contact with someone in Brussels to show the possibilities of such a system. Any takers ? My friend can come to Brussels. Maybe he could come around at Fosdem ? kind regards, Vincent
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Vincent Touquet wrote:
Hi,
I remember that when I participated at Osdem some time ago, I met some blind people who were using a Linux system with speech synthesis.
I recently met a friend who is going blind, because of a genetic condition, and I was wondering if I could put him in contact with someone in Brussels to show the possibilities of such a system.
Any takers ? My friend can come to Brussels. Maybe he could come around at Fosdem ?
There are indeed some blind visitors coming, give me 3 more days to contact the people that have contact information about one of them. Greets Christophe - -- Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas@fosdem.org http://www.fosdem.org -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Darwin) iD8DBQFFQPlCOyvlYhSROJcRAmWGAKCQ1xIt6c7R+xWho3Rbmia2QAodCgCdFj8N qgFIzahfdV00Itt0XUVTF7k= =rR5u -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Christophe Vandeplas wrote:
I recently met a friend who is going blind, because of a genetic condition, and I was wondering if I could put him in contact with someone in Brussels to show the possibilities of such a system.
Any takers ? My friend can come to Brussels. Maybe he could come around at Fosdem ?
There are indeed some blind visitors coming,
give me 3 more days to contact the people that have contact information about one of them.
A mails has been send using a more private way. Greets and see you soon at FOSDEM christophe - -- Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas@fosdem.org http://www.fosdem.org -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Darwin) iD8DBQFFQm/uOyvlYhSROJcRAqEmAJ9yrk/Tq9cZq/0qlKgclBlnBRhzbgCfb3A+ CKr1ul8NAX44JvvRdeg8a/Y= =WSzQ -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
participants (2)
-
Christophe Vandeplas -
Vincent Touquet