Hello I need some flyers for FOSDEM 2012 in PNG or TIFF format. Could some1 send me? With regards -- Michał Olber IT-Specialist Mobile: +48.793.724.907 | e-mail: michal.olber@osworld.pl The Camels S.C. | Gorkiego 10/12 m.64, 92-525 Lodz, Poland www.osworld.pl | redakcja@osworld.pl | NIP: PL728-266-32-34 OSWorld.pl - to mały świat wielkich systemów! Artykuły, Nowości, Linux, Open Source 24h.
Michał Olber schreef op di 20-12-2011 om 21:44 [+0100]:
I need some flyers for FOSDEM 2012 in PNG or TIFF format. Could some1 send me?
Michal was on IRC earlier, and he pointed out the link for banner/flyers/etc. on the site only has items for 2011 cuurently... ;) -- Jan Claeys
On 2011-12-20 21:44:58 (+0100), Michał Olber <michal.olber@osworld.pl> wrote:
Hello I need some flyers for FOSDEM 2012 in PNG or TIFF format. Could some1 send me?
Updated for 2012: http://fosdem.org/2012/promo/flyer/pdf and as black&white: http://fosdem.org/2012/promo/flyer/bw/pdf cheers -- Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> http://fosdem.org/ FOSDEM 2012 ::: 4 + 5 February 2012 in Brussels, Belgium Free and Opensource Software Developers European Meeting
participants (3)
-
Jan Claeys -
Michał Olber -
Pascal Bleser