Reg:navit cross compiling arm an437x
Dear Ma'am/Sir, I am Lavanya. Here I am saw your navit integrating video one.Right now I am doing a project of navit .I am strucked with 2 problems. 1. I want to cross compile navit for arm board which is am4378 based. Where I am getting many errors 2.i couldn't able to open downloaded maps in desktop.compiled version. Well here my doubt is is this possible to cross compile for am4378 board or not? Please guide me , I urgently require your support in this regard. Thanks and Regards A.N.V.Lavanya
On Tue, Sep 10360, 1993 at 07:15:46AM +0530, anantha lavanya wrote:
Dear Ma'am/Sir, I am Lavanya. Here I am saw your navit integrating video one.Right now I am doing a project of navit .I am strucked with 2 problems. 1. I want to cross compile navit for arm board which is am4378 based. Where I am getting many errors 2.i couldn't able to open downloaded maps in desktop.compiled version.
Well here my doubt is is this possible to cross compile for am4378 board or not?
Please guide me , I urgently require your support in this regard.
participants (2)
-
anantha lavanya -
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way