Hello! My name is Roberto from Argentina. Now I am in Würzburg (Germany) travelling. I will be in FOSDEM but I would like to know the exacly time that the conference will start and the complete address. Thanks, Roberto
Hi Roberto, have you checked www.fosdem.org ?? Everything you always wanted to know is there :) Even google calendar feeds with the talks. regards, Michel On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 11:52 -0800, Roby Sottini wrote:
Hello! My name is Roberto from Argentina. Now I am in Würzburg (Germany) travelling. I will be in FOSDEM but I would like to know the exacly time that the conference will start and the complete address.
Thanks,
Roberto
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
Judging by the calendar ( http://www.fosdem.org/2009/schedule/ical ), Saturday starts at 10:00 AM, while Sunday starts at 9:00 AM. You'll have to check the calendar for yourself if you're looking for a specific talk though ;-) As for the address, the the website lists it as : ULB Campus Solbosh Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt, 50 1050 Bruxelles There is even a map of the immediate surroundings, GPS coordinates and transportation instructions on http://www.fosdem.org/2009/practical/transportation Regards, Erik On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 11:52:53 -0800, Roby Sottini wrote:
Hello! My name is Roberto from Argentina. Now I am in Würzburg (Germany) travelling. I will be in FOSDEM but I would like to know the exacly time that the conference will start and the complete address.
Thanks,
Roberto
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
-- Erik Heeren E-mail: venefyxatu@gmail.com PGP ID: 0xC5FE6DEB
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Roby Sottini wrote:
Hello! My name is Roberto from Argentina. Now I am in Würzburg (Germany) travelling. I will be in FOSDEM but I would like to know the exacly time that the conference will start and the complete address.
Hi Roby. Address + how to get there: http://fosdem.org/2009/practical/transportation We start the schedule of talks at 10:00 on Saturday with a little welcome talk. The actual keynotes start at 10:30. And from 13:00 we have the full-fledged program, with all Developer Rooms opening at that time. It's 10:00-19:00 on Saturday, and 09:00-17:00 on Sunday. cheers - -- -o) Pascal Bleser <loki@fosdem.org> http://www.fosdem.org /\\ FOSDEM 2009 :: 7 + 8 February 2009 in Brussels _\_v Free and Opensource Software Developers European Meeting -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v2.0.9 (GNU/Linux) iD8DBQFJdlvAr3NMWliFcXcRAmH9AKC4yFQR+q7CQDR15bU9nsJ/E+AsmgCbBTaQ HrdEQI2EXGeZFPOZsWCtPgc= =JZdu -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Op dinsdag 20-01-2009 om 11:52 uur [tijdzone -0800], schreef Roby Sottini:
Hello! My name is Roberto from Argentina. Now I am in Würzburg (Germany) travelling. I will be in FOSDEM but I would like to know the exacly time that the conference will start and the complete address.
The address is: ULB Campus Solbosh Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt, 50 1050 Bruxelles Also see: <http://fosdem.org/2009/practical/transportation> (BTW: this part of Brussels is also known as "Ixelles" or "Elsene".) The conference officially starts around 10h on Saturday with the welcome talk by the staff, but people start to drop in starting from 9h-9h30, I think. <http://fosdem.org/2009/schedule/main-tracks> If you want to go to the FOSDEM beer event on Friday, it starts around 18h, but it will last until well after midnight, so you can drop in whenever you like. <http://fosdem.org/2009/beerevent> -- Jan Claeys
participants (5)
-
Erik H. -
Jan Claeys -
Michel van Deventer -
Pascal Bleser -
Roby Sottini