We're happy to announce that the FOSDEM11 schedule is now available on the website. Note that some devrooms have not submitted their final (public) schedules to Pentabarf yet, so there are are still some holes here and there. http://fosdem.org/2011/schedule/ I believe there's a cronjob (or a sleepless volunteer) running to keep the website in sync with reality. Do let us know if you spot any glitches. - Philip [on behalf of the "spit and duct tape" team] -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list. I EXPECT, he said, THAT YOU COULD MURDER A PIECE OF CHEESE? -- Death talks to the Death of Rats (Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man)
Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> writes:
We're happy to announce that the FOSDEM11 schedule is now available on the website. Note that some devrooms have not submitted their final (public) schedules to Pentabarf yet, so there are are still some holes here and there.
http://fosdem.org/2011/schedule/
I believe there's a cronjob (or a sleepless volunteer) running to keep the website in sync with reality. Do let us know if you spot any glitches.
All the links on that page are wrong. They have an extra /schedule in them. -- Måns Rullgård mans@mansr.com
On 25/01/2011 3:19, Måns Rullgård wrote:
All the links on that page are wrong. They have an extra /schedule in them.
http://fosdem.org/2011/schedule seems to work better. I'm sure the URL stated before will be fixed soon. Cya, JF -- Jan-Frederik Martens jfmartens@fosdem.org +32496959400 Fosdem 2010: 05 & 06/02/2011
On 2011-01-25 02:19:59 (+0000), Måns Rullgård <mans@mansr.com> wrote:
Philip Paeps <philip@fosdem.org> writes:
We're happy to announce that the FOSDEM11 schedule is now available on the website. Note that some devrooms have not submitted their final (public) schedules to Pentabarf yet, so there are are still some holes here and there.
http://fosdem.org/2011/schedule/
I believe there's a cronjob (or a sleepless volunteer) running to keep the website in sync with reality. Do let us know if you spot any glitches.
All the links on that page are wrong. They have an extra /schedule in them.
Seems to be fixed. Well spotted, thanks. The web is obviously not a mature technology. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Please don't Cc me, I am philip@fosdem.org subscribed to the list.
participants (3)
-
Jan-Frederik Martens -
Måns Rullgård -
Philip Paeps