Hi Hope everyone had a good Christmas :) I was wondering whether it might be possible to include this link somewhere in the Fosdem site... http://wikitravel.org/en/Brussels this is an extremely useful web page with all of the info that people need. I think it's also available in several languages ? Can be hacked by Fosdem organisers and attendees to improve it. -- Richard www.sheflug.org.uk
On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 01:46:02PM +0000, Richard Ibbotson wrote:
I was wondering whether it might be possible to include this link somewhere in the Fosdem site... http://wikitravel.org/en/Brussels
Thanks - added to http://fosdem.org/2007/practical/transportation and http://fosdem.org/2007/practical/accomodation Alasdair
Alasdair Sorry about the double posting - my mistake...
Thanks - added to http://fosdem.org/2007/practical/transportation and http://fosdem.org/2007/practical/accomodation
Might be that the wikitravel people might allow a small Fosdem section since it contributes to the Brussels economy :) Maybe not... -- Richard
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Richard Ibbotson