Re: [FOSDEM] Fwd: [Distributions Dev Room] Talk acceptance mails
Hi Lalatendu, You should have gotten two acceptance mails for both your talks. I just double checked and the Red Hat mailserver claims to have accepted each mail successfully. Maybe have a look at your junk folder? Otherwise do contact me and I'm happy to send the mail again. cheers, andreas
From: TIAS GUNS <tias@fosdem.org> Date: Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 10:40 AM Subject: Re: [FOSDEM] [Distributions Dev Room] Talk acceptance mails To: Lalatendu Mohanty <lmohanty@redhat.com>, fosdem@lists.fosdem.org
Hey Lalatendu,
The organizers of the devroom had some delay, but they are on it. Acceptance/rejects will probably be done by the end of the week (note that I am not directly involved so I can't tell for sure).
Kind regards, Tias
On 01/06/2015 04:27 AM, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:
Hi,
I dont see any communication regrding confirmation for the talks in "Distributions Dev Room" track. Is it done already or yet to be done?
As per the CFP [1] the acceptance mails supposed to be sent out on 15th December 2014. Also we have just 3 weeks left for the event , which is less time frame for applying Visa for people from other countries.
[1] https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2014-October/002047.html [1]
Thanks, Lala _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem [2]
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem [2]
--
Leslie Hawthorn http://hawthornlandings.org [3] http://identi.ca/lh [4] http://twitter.com/lhawthorn [5]
Links: ------ [1] https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2014-October/002047.html [2] https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem [3] http://hawthornlandings.org [4] http://identi.ca/lh [5] http://twitter.com/lhawthorn
-- Bawue.Net http://www.bawue.net Demetriusweg 25 Tel: +49 7033-4007956 70563 Stuttgart Fax: +49 7033-4007955
On 01/12/2015 03:40 AM, Andreas Thienemann wrote:
Hi Lalatendu,
You should have gotten two acceptance mails for both your talks. I just double checked and the Red Hat mailserver claims to have accepted each mail successfully.
Maybe have a look at your junk folder?
Otherwise do contact me and I'm happy to send the mail again.
cheers, andreas
Yes I have received the mails. Thanks Andreas. Thanks, Lala
From: TIAS GUNS <tias@fosdem.org> Date: Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 10:40 AM Subject: Re: [FOSDEM] [Distributions Dev Room] Talk acceptance mails To: Lalatendu Mohanty <lmohanty@redhat.com>, fosdem@lists.fosdem.org
Hey Lalatendu,
The organizers of the devroom had some delay, but they are on it. Acceptance/rejects will probably be done by the end of the week (note that I am not directly involved so I can't tell for sure).
Kind regards, Tias
On 01/06/2015 04:27 AM, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:
Hi,
I dont see any communication regrding confirmation for the talks in "Distributions Dev Room" track. Is it done already or yet to be done?
As per the CFP [1] the acceptance mails supposed to be sent out on 15th December 2014. Also we have just 3 weeks left for the event , which is less time frame for applying Visa for people from other countries.
[1] https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2014-October/002047.html [1]
Thanks, Lala _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem [2]
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem [2]
--
Leslie Hawthorn http://hawthornlandings.org [3] http://identi.ca/lh [4] http://twitter.com/lhawthorn [5]
Links: ------ [1] https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2014-October/002047.html [2] https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem [3] http://hawthornlandings.org [4] http://identi.ca/lh [5] http://twitter.com/lhawthorn
participants (2)
-
Andreas Thienemann -
Lalatendu Mohanty