video issues feedback?
Hello, Is there a correct way to report issues with (published) videos? There's some annoying flickering on the slide part on the video of https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/postgresql_data_types/ . I have no idea if it can be fixed, but I'd like to be able to report such things :) Frank -- "Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." - Brian W. Kernighan
It's not unique to that video, the video of my talk had the same issue. I suspect it's an artifact of the system that was used to capture laptop video outputs. On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Frank Gevaerts <frank@gevaerts.be> wrote:
Hello,
Is there a correct way to report issues with (published) videos?
There's some annoying flickering on the slide part on the video of https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/postgresql_data_types/ . I have no idea if it can be fixed, but I'd like to be able to report such things :)
Frank
-- "Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." - Brian W. Kernighan _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
Hi, I noticed today there are a few videos that have audio out-of-sync too. Not sure if we can do anything to correct this ourselves ? Wim On 15/02/2017 18:51, Frank Gevaerts wrote:
Hello,
Is there a correct way to report issues with (published) videos?
There's some annoying flickering on the slide part on the video of https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/postgresql_data_types/ . I have no idea if it can be fixed, but I'd like to be able to report such things :)
Frank
On 02/15/2017 09:59 PM, Wim Godden wrote:
Hi,
I noticed today there are a few videos that have audio out-of-sync too. Not sure if we can do anything to correct this ourselves ?
Wim
On 15/02/2017 18:51, Frank Gevaerts wrote:
Hello,
Is there a correct way to report issues with (published) videos?
There's some annoying flickering on the slide part on the video of https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/postgresql_data_types/ . I have no idea if it can be fixed, but I'd like to be able to report such things :)
Frank
I think there was some capability to adjust the audio/video timelapse inside of the video editor. Speakers should have been emailed a link to the review system. However, for my talk, it seems the editor had issues trimming the video / working as expected. I emailed the Video mailing list as instructed, but I'm not sure if my posts make it through or not, as I haven't heard a response back whenever I've posted. -- Cheers, Justin W. Flory jflory7@gmail.com
participants (4)
-
Frank Gevaerts -
Justin W. Flory -
Kevin P. Fleming -
Wim Godden