I live in Edegem (near Antwerp) and I am looking for someone willing to take a passenger from Edegem (or somewhere else in the vicinity of Antwerp) to the beerevent Friday. The time doesn't matter, I can help setting everything up or hang out in Brussels the hours before it begins. I'm going by train to FOSDEM Saturday and Sunday, so I only need transportation on Friday. Although I am looking for transportation to and from the event, I would also appreciate one-way transportation.
Hello Nikolas, I will be driving from Antwerp on Friday evening and am returning same evening, no timings decided. I will be visiting the conference on Saturday as from early morning (09:30). I will be too glad to have you as a passenger. Please contact me off list for further arrangements. Best regards Nikolas Garofil schreef:
I live in Edegem (near Antwerp) and I am looking for someone willing to take a passenger from Edegem (or somewhere else in the vicinity of Antwerp) to the beerevent Friday. The time doesn't matter, I can help setting everything up or hang out in Brussels the hours before it begins.
I'm going by train to FOSDEM Saturday and Sunday, so I only need transportation on Friday.
Although I am looking for transportation to and from the event, I would also appreciate one-way transportation. _______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
-- Leo Moons nl.OpenOffice.org OooAuthors/nl Nous sommes condamnés à être libres
participants (2)
-
Leo Moons -
Nikolas Garofil