Hi there, I was wondering if the video team (excellent and dauting work so far!) had finished with the publishing of videos. It seems the PHP videos are still missing in room http://video.fosdem.org/2016/h1308/ and I wanted to share a few with colleagues in Latin America. I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank the volunteers team. Incredible work managing 600+ speeches and more than 4000 people (did you get a final estimation of the number of people?). Thank you, Yannick Warnier
On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 05:10:20PM -0500, Yannick Warnier wrote:
I was wondering if the video team (excellent and dauting work so far!) had finished with the publishing of videos. It seems the PHP videos are still missing in room http://video.fosdem.org/2016/h1308/ and I wanted to share a few with colleagues in Latin America.
Please be patient and watch the progress on: http://video.fosdem.org/2016/STATUS.txt where you can see the 7 PHP ones not yet reviewed in the 'unknown' column. In general, Saturday's are being processed before Sunday's. Alasdair
participants (2)
-
Alasdair G Kergon -
Yannick Warnier