Keysigning: please submit your keys
It's that time of the year again. I have updated the keysigning bits and pieces to accept keys for next year's keysigning event. Same procedure as last year: if you intend to participate in the keysigning event, please submit the keys you'd like to have signed to ksp.fosdem.org. If you're using GnuPG, that can be easily accomplished with: % gpg --keyserver ksp.fosdem.org --send-key <your-keyid> Please check that your key was correctly submitted by pointing a webbrowser at https://ksp.fosdem.org/. If your key is missing after you submitted it, send me an email and I'll try to find out what's up. Key submissions close Thursday before FOSDEM to give me some time to try to remember how I generated the lists again. Get submitting! - Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
Friendly reminder to submit your keys if you intend to participate in the keysigning party at FOSDEM 2013. Like previous years, we're tracking submissions in a pretty graph: https://ksp.fosdem.org/graphs/submissions.png More information about venue, etc will follow soon. - Philip -- Philip Paeps Senior Reality Engineer Ministry of Information
participants (1)
-
Philip Paeps