Tracks, rooms and talks still available at FOSDEM - update needed?
Hello, I'd like to know if the tracks, rooms and talks scheduled on www.fosdem.org are up-to-date or if there is any more recent info about this. I would like to request a lightning talk to present Dolibarr, a CRM/ERP web-based application for European SMEs, and a dev-room for Dokeos, a web-based e-learning management system (if possible on sunday early afternoon). None of them is 100% sure yet, but I'd like to know the availability of these rooms. I'm 100% fluent in english/french, so use what's easier for you when replying. Thanks, Yannick Warnier
Le dimanche 14 janvier 2007 à 23:32 +0000, Yannick Warnier a écrit :
Hello,
I'd like to know if the tracks, rooms and talks scheduled on www.fosdem.org are up-to-date or if there is any more recent info about this.
I would like to request a lightning talk to present Dolibarr, a CRM/ERP web-based application for European SMEs, and a dev-room for Dokeos, a web-based e-learning management system (if possible on sunday early afternoon).
None of them is 100% sure yet, but I'd like to know the availability of these rooms.
I'm 100% fluent in english/french, so use what's easier for you when replying.
Does anyone want to answer this or should I reformulate? I have sent my request for a lightning talk to the right list now, but there is no official address for a devroom request. Thanks, Yannick
Yannick Warnier wrote:
I have sent my request for a lightning talk to the right list now, but there is no official address for a devroom request.
All devrooms are full, unfortunately, so there is no possibility to get one of those anymore. There might still be a possibility for a lightning talk, but that schedule was already quite packed last Saturday. I hope there will still be a slot available for you, but chances are they are all filled up already. Once the lightning talks schedule is complete, it will also be published on the website. ETA is 27/01. Kind regards, Gerry. -- FOSDEM 2007 - 24&25/02 http://www.fosdem.org/
participants (2)
-
Gerry Demaret -
Yannick Warnier