Looking for sponsorship...!!
Hello guys, This is Sumanth from India. I am very delighted for my lecture to be selected under Security Dev Room in FOSDEM 2015. Since I am a student I cannot afford for traveling and accommodation... :( Its a very precious opportunity for a student. Now I am looking for sponsorship... Could anyone help me out?? I am working for Mozilla Winter of Security (MWoS). Working as Webmaker Super mentor. Contributing for Mozilla Security. Working as Firefox OS App Developer trainer & Open source evangelist. I organize Mozillian events and show path for folks to choose their interest to contribute to Mozillian Community. I am really passionate about open source projects. I try to contribute to them as much as I can with my current programming skills. My accepted proposal for FOSDEM: etherpad.mozilla.org/zapfosdem Mozillian Profile : mozillians.org/en-US/u/sumanth/ Featured as Webmaker Super Mentor in Mozilla Official blog : https://blog.webmaker.org/community-literacies-india My Blog : http://sumanthmoz.wordpress.com/ My current project Mozilla Wiki page : https://wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Mentorships/MWoS/2014/OWASP_ZAP_AMF_Suppor... If anyone can help me out... Mail me personally. Try to reach out soon since I have to apply for VISA asap. With Warm Regards Sumanth Damarla.
Hi Sumanth, I'm surprised that Mozilla is not sponsoring you. They have lots of money. Regards, Jeremiah On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 4:03 AM, Sumanth Damarla <damarla.sumanth@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello guys, This is Sumanth from India. I am very delighted for my lecture to be selected under Security Dev Room in FOSDEM 2015. Since I am a student I cannot afford for traveling and accommodation... :( Its a very precious opportunity for a student. Now I am looking for sponsorship... Could anyone help me out??
I am working for Mozilla Winter of Security (MWoS). Working as Webmaker Super mentor. Contributing for Mozilla Security. Working as Firefox OS App Developer trainer & Open source evangelist. I organize Mozillian events and show path for folks to choose their interest to contribute to Mozillian Community.
I am really passionate about open source projects. I try to contribute to them as much as I can with my current programming skills.
My accepted proposal for FOSDEM: etherpad.mozilla.org/zapfosdem
Mozillian Profile : mozillians.org/en-US/u/sumanth/
Featured as Webmaker Super Mentor in Mozilla Official blog : https://blog.webmaker.org/community-literacies-india
My Blog : http://sumanthmoz.wordpress.com/
My current project Mozilla Wiki page : https://wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Mentorships/MWoS/2014/OWASP_ZAP_AMF_Suppor...
If anyone can help me out... Mail me personally. Try to reach out soon since I have to apply for VISA asap.
With Warm Regards Sumanth Damarla.
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
-- Jeremiah C. Foster GENIVI COMMUNITY MANAGER Pelagicore AB Ekelundsgatan 4, 6tr, SE-411 18 Gothenburg, Sweden M: +46 (0)73 093 0506 jeremiah.foster@pelagicore.com
Hi Jeremiah, First of all, I would like to point out that Mozilla doesn't have a "lot of money", as you may think, and we are trying to accommodate the maximum amount of volunteers to travel to FOSDEM. So please, don't do comments like this without informing yourself first. Hi Sumanth, I personally send an email to mozillians mailing list, to Reps general mailing list, other public lists in Mozilla, and a topic in Discourse, that you can see here: https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/fosdem-call-for-papers/993 and here: https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/fosdem-call-for-volunteers/1285 Explaining the reasons and the restrictions we have for this year. For budgeting issues, we can only cover full travel and accommodation for a certain amount of people, and those people has been already selected about 2 weeks ago. If you need more information about this, please feel free to contact me by email. Cheers, Franc.- El 6/1/15 a las 10:48, Jeremiah Foster escribió:
Hi Sumanth,
I'm surprised that Mozilla is not sponsoring you. They have lots of money.
Regards,
Jeremiah
On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 4:03 AM, Sumanth Damarla <damarla.sumanth@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello guys, This is Sumanth from India. I am very delighted for my lecture to be selected under Security Dev Room in FOSDEM 2015. Since I am a student I cannot afford for traveling and accommodation... :( Its a very precious opportunity for a student. Now I am looking for sponsorship... Could anyone help me out??
I am working for Mozilla Winter of Security (MWoS). Working as Webmaker Super mentor. Contributing for Mozilla Security. Working as Firefox OS App Developer trainer & Open source evangelist. I organize Mozillian events and show path for folks to choose their interest to contribute to Mozillian Community.
I am really passionate about open source projects. I try to contribute to them as much as I can with my current programming skills.
My accepted proposal for FOSDEM: etherpad.mozilla.org/zapfosdem
Mozillian Profile : mozillians.org/en-US/u/sumanth/
Featured as Webmaker Super Mentor in Mozilla Official blog : https://blog.webmaker.org/community-literacies-india
My Blog : http://sumanthmoz.wordpress.com/
My current project Mozilla Wiki page : https://wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Mentorships/MWoS/2014/OWASP_ZAP_AMF_Suppor...
If anyone can help me out... Mail me personally. Try to reach out soon since I have to apply for VISA asap.
With Warm Regards Sumanth Damarla.
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
-- Francisco Picolini Community Events Manager @mozilla
On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Francisco Picolini <fpicolini@mozilla.com> wrote:
Hi Jeremiah,
First of all, I would like to point out that Mozilla doesn't have a "lot of money", as you may think,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Foundation seems to point to "a lot of money."
and we are trying to accommodate the maximum amount of volunteers to travel to FOSDEM. So please, don't do comments like this without informing yourself first.
I love learning new stuff and am always happy to learn more about Mozilla.
From what I know now, Mozilla makes a ton of money from handing off searches to folks like Microsoft and Google. Perhaps there's more I should know?
Cheers, Jeremiah
Hi Sumanth,
I personally send an email to mozillians mailing list, to Reps general mailing list, other public lists in Mozilla, and a topic in Discourse, that you can see here: https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/fosdem-call-for-papers/993 and here: https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/fosdem-call-for-volunteers/1285
Explaining the reasons and the restrictions we have for this year. For budgeting issues, we can only cover full travel and accommodation for a certain amount of people, and those people has been already selected about 2 weeks ago.
If you need more information about this, please feel free to contact me by email.
Cheers, Franc.-
El 6/1/15 a las 10:48, Jeremiah Foster escribió:
Hi Sumanth,
I'm surprised that Mozilla is not sponsoring you. They have lots of money.
Regards,
Jeremiah
On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 4:03 AM, Sumanth Damarla < damarla.sumanth@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello guys, This is Sumanth from India. I am very delighted for my lecture to be selected under Security Dev Room in FOSDEM 2015. Since I am a student I cannot afford for traveling and accommodation... :( Its a very precious opportunity for a student. Now I am looking for sponsorship... Could anyone help me out??
I am working for Mozilla Winter of Security (MWoS). Working as Webmaker Super mentor. Contributing for Mozilla Security. Working as Firefox OS App Developer trainer & Open source evangelist. I organize Mozillian events and show path for folks to choose their interest to contribute to Mozillian Community.
I am really passionate about open source projects. I try to contribute to them as much as I can with my current programming skills.
My accepted proposal for FOSDEM: etherpad.mozilla.org/zapfosdem
Mozillian Profile : mozillians.org/en-US/u/sumanth/
Featured as Webmaker Super Mentor in Mozilla Official blog : https://blog.webmaker.org/community-literacies-india
My Blog : http://sumanthmoz.wordpress.com/
My current project Mozilla Wiki page :
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Mentorships/MWoS/2014/OWASP_ZAP_AMF_Suppor...
If anyone can help me out... Mail me personally. Try to reach out soon since I have to apply for VISA asap.
With Warm Regards Sumanth Damarla.
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
-- Francisco Picolini Community Events Manager @mozilla
-- Jeremiah C. Foster GENIVI COMMUNITY MANAGER Pelagicore AB Ekelundsgatan 4, 6tr, SE-411 18 Gothenburg, Sweden M: +46 (0)73 093 0506 jeremiah.foster@pelagicore.com
El 6/1/15 a las 11:18, Jeremiah Foster escribió:
On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Francisco Picolini <fpicolini@mozilla.com> wrote:
Hi Jeremiah,
First of all, I would like to point out that Mozilla doesn't have a "lot of money", as you may think, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Foundation seems to point to "a lot of money."
I think that other companies like Google or Apple has more money than Mozilla. I wish that we can sponsor 300 volunteers to go to FOSDEM, but besides the logistic nightmare, we can only cover a certain amount of people for each event. If you like to discuss this, feel free to reach me by email, to avoid noise in this mailing list.
and we are trying to accommodate the maximum amount of volunteers to travel to FOSDEM. So please, don't do comments like this without informing yourself first.
I love learning new stuff and am always happy to learn more about Mozilla. From what I know now, Mozilla makes a ton of money from handing off searches to folks like Microsoft and Google. Perhaps there's more I should know?
Cheers,
Jeremiah
Please read: https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2014/11/19/promoting-choice-and-innovation-on-... Cheers, -- Francisco Picolini Community Events Manager @mozilla
On 06/01/15 11:18, Jeremiah Foster wrote:
On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Francisco Picolini <fpicolini@mozilla.com <mailto:fpicolini@mozilla.com>> wrote:
Hi Jeremiah,
First of all, I would like to point out that Mozilla doesn't have a "lot of money", as you may think,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Foundation seems to point to "a lot of money."
and we are trying to accommodate the maximum amount of volunteers to travel to FOSDEM. So please, don't do comments like this without informing yourself first.
I love learning new stuff and am always happy to learn more about Mozilla. From what I know now, Mozilla makes a ton of money from handing off searches to folks like Microsoft and Google. Perhaps there's more I should know?
Perhaps there's another place to discuss this?
Hello Francisco, Thanks for your support... :) Regards Sumanth Damarla. On Jan 6, 2015 3:44 PM, "Francisco Picolini" <fpicolini@mozilla.com> wrote:
Hi Jeremiah,
First of all, I would like to point out that Mozilla doesn't have a "lot of money", as you may think, and we are trying to accommodate the maximum amount of volunteers to travel to FOSDEM. So please, don't do comments like this without informing yourself first.
Hi Sumanth,
I personally send an email to mozillians mailing list, to Reps general mailing list, other public lists in Mozilla, and a topic in Discourse, that you can see here: https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/fosdem-call-for-papers/993 and here: https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/fosdem-call-for-volunteers/1285
Explaining the reasons and the restrictions we have for this year. For budgeting issues, we can only cover full travel and accommodation for a certain amount of people, and those people has been already selected about 2 weeks ago.
If you need more information about this, please feel free to contact me by email.
Cheers, Franc.-
El 6/1/15 a las 10:48, Jeremiah Foster escribió:
Hi Sumanth,
I'm surprised that Mozilla is not sponsoring you. They have lots of money.
Regards,
Jeremiah
On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 4:03 AM, Sumanth Damarla < damarla.sumanth@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello guys, This is Sumanth from India. I am very delighted for my lecture to be selected under Security Dev Room in FOSDEM 2015. Since I am a student I cannot afford for traveling and accommodation... :( Its a very precious opportunity for a student. Now I am looking for sponsorship... Could anyone help me out??
I am working for Mozilla Winter of Security (MWoS). Working as Webmaker Super mentor. Contributing for Mozilla Security. Working as Firefox OS App Developer trainer & Open source evangelist. I organize Mozillian events and show path for folks to choose their interest to contribute to Mozillian Community.
I am really passionate about open source projects. I try to contribute to them as much as I can with my current programming skills.
My accepted proposal for FOSDEM: etherpad.mozilla.org/zapfosdem
Mozillian Profile : mozillians.org/en-US/u/sumanth/
Featured as Webmaker Super Mentor in Mozilla Official blog : https://blog.webmaker.org/community-literacies-india
My Blog : http://sumanthmoz.wordpress.com/
My current project Mozilla Wiki page :
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Mentorships/MWoS/2014/OWASP_ZAP_AMF_Suppor...
If anyone can help me out... Mail me personally. Try to reach out soon since I have to apply for VISA asap.
With Warm Regards Sumanth Damarla.
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/fosdem
-- Francisco Picolini Community Events Manager @mozilla
participants (4)
-
Daniel Pocock -
Francisco Picolini -
Jeremiah Foster -
Sumanth Damarla