When I look at the map on the transportation page [1] I can see that there is parking space available near Fosdem. Does anyone know if that space will be accessible for all visitors of Fosdem? If so, do you know how the day rate? Christian [1] http://fosdem.org/2010/practical/transportation
Hi, Yes there is. Not only inside the ULB (I don't know if the parking is open for the fosdem visitors), but as much as I know all around the place you have free places to park a car. Hope this help - rodrigo On 01/02/10 08:46 +0000, Christian Vuerings wrote:
When I look at the map on the transportation page [1] I can see that there is parking space available near Fosdem.
Does anyone know if that space will be accessible for all visitors of Fosdem? If so, do you know how the day rate?
Christian
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
Hi Rodrigo and Gerry, Thanks a lot for the information. This is certainly helpful. Regards, Christian On 1 Feb 2010, at 08:55, Gerry Demaret wrote:
Hi Christian,
That parking free of charge and belongs to the ULB so it's accessible to visitors. Whether you'll find a spot is another question of course. ;)
Gerry.
On 1 Feb 2010, at 08:52, Rodrigo OSORIO (ros) wrote:
Hi,
Yes there is. Not only inside the ULB (I don't know if the parking is open for the fosdem visitors), but as much as I know all around the place you have free places to park a car.
Hope this help - rodrigo
On 01/02/10 08:46 +0000, Christian Vuerings wrote:
When I look at the map on the transportation page [1] I can see that there is parking space available near Fosdem.
Does anyone know if that space will be accessible for all visitors of Fosdem? If so, do you know how the day rate?
Christian
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
_______________________________________________ FOSDEM mailing list FOSDEM@lists.fosdem.org http://lists.fosdem.org/mailman/listinfo/fosdem
Christian Vuerings wrote:
When I look at the map on the transportation page [1] I can see that there is parking space available near Fosdem.
Does anyone know if that space will be accessible for all visitors of Fosdem? If so, do you know how the day rate?
Hi Christian, That parking free of charge and belongs to the ULB so it's accessible to visitors. Whether you'll find a spot is another question of course. ;) Gerry.
participants (3)
-
Christian Vuerings -
Gerry Demaret -
Rodrigo OSORIO (ros)